VELODROMING IN LIMBURG
Just imagine: free to cycle as you please. Without any traffic lights, dangerous crossroads, traffic bollards or unexpected oncoming traffic. This awaits you at Circuit Zolder. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 18.15h to 21.30h. Throughout the year.
Start your last round on the track at 21.15h, so you have left the track before the lights are extinguished.
Children under 10years are welcome on Monday at the Roller Mondays supervised by someone with a city bike. So safety is guaranteed for both children and elderly.
A session card 10+1 costs €30 and is available at the entrance starting from the 1st of April 2017.
An annual Cycling Card costs €39 in 2017. On top of that you will immediately receive a packet of gadgets to the value of the same amount.
What is in it for me?
- A packet of gadgets
- An insurance
- A Circuit without traffic
- An illuminated Circuit
- Friendly volunteers
- An up-to-date Facebookpage
A daily Cycling Card will cost you €3 a day and I available at the entrance.
Content welcome package:
- 1 year acces to Evening Training sessions from the 1st of April 2017 until the 31st of December 2017
- 1 pair of toecovers from Bioracer
- 1 tube of bio-oil of Morgan Blue to lubricate your chain
- 1 sample of pants ointment of Morgan Blue
- 1 surprise gadget of Morgan Blue
- 1 sample of Cycling.be Magazine
- 1 Red Bull
- 1 Aquarius
- Bicycle lights
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. Do overtake on the left side of the circuit
2. Ride your own tempo
3. Enter your last lap at 9:15 pm
4. Do respect the other riders
5. Wear a helmet
6. Take your waste with you
7. Ride clockwise, unless mentioned otherwise
8. See our facebookpage
9. Do not use earpods
10. Ride, not race
|Cycling Card 2017||€ 39,00|
Citizens of Heusden Zolder can ride our track for free.