VELODROMING IN LIMBURG
Just imagine: free to cycle as you please. Without any traffic lights, dangerous crossroads, traffic bollards or unexpected oncoming traffic. This awaits you at Circuit Zolder. Every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 18.15h to 21.30h. Throughout the year.
Start your last round on the track at 21.15h, so you have left the track before the lights are extinguished.
|Cycling Card 2018||€ 49,00|
Only available online.
Citizens of Heusden Zolder can ride our track for free.
NO TRANING 2018
- 8 & 9/08/2018
- 18 – 27/12/2018
Children under 10years are welcome on Monday at the Roller Mondays supervised by someone with a city bike. So safety is guaranteed for both children and elderly.
What is in it for me?
- A packet of gadgets
- An insurance
- A Circuit without traffic
- An illuminated Circuit
- Friendly volunteers
- An up-to-date Facebookpage
A daily Cycling Card will cost you €3 a day and I available at the entrance.
Content welcome package:
- 1 year acces to Evening Training sessions from the 16nd of January 2018 until the 13nd of December 2018
- 1 retro cycling cap
- 1 tube of bio-oil of Morgan Blue to lubricate your chain
- 1 sample of pants ointment of Morgan Blue
- 1 Aquarius
THE 10 COMMANDMENTS
1. Do overtake on the left side of the circuit
2. Make yourself visible (lighting, reflective clothing, ...)
3. Enter your last lap at 9:15 pm
4. Stick to the traffic rules, on track and along track
5. Wear a helmet
6. Take your waste with you
7. Ride clockwise, unless mentioned otherwise
8. See our facebookpage
9. Do not use earpods
10. Ride, not race